The 4th part of the YACS tutorial series is here… Post-processing, Finally! ;-)
First, I’l come back briefly on the previous video and show you how to correct the small assignment I gave you… to set up a control node that will write the comm file to control Code_Aster’s input deck with parameters!
I hope you tried by yourself this small exercise ;-)
Then I’ll show you how to automate post-processing in 2 ways: Using Paravis and using python to post-process the text file.
Here’s the video:
In this video, I will teach you:
- How to add a Code_Aster Python Node in your YACS Scheme
- How to run Code_Aster from Python and YACS
- How to generate results in Text that will be parsed in a next video
The models, files and the code are here
In the mean time, if you haven’t watched the previous videos, check them out here:
- Introduction to YACS
- Automating Geometry Creation and Meshing
- Automating Code_Aster Run
- Automating Post processing (this post)
If you like the video, please like the video and subscribe to my channel!
Cyprien “Completely FEA Automated” Rusu
Leave a Reply