In a previous post a few days ago, I was showing t you how to simulate a glued contact between 2 solids.
I realised that there were few nuances that I didn’t describe in that video when you needed to make a contact between a solid and a plate so I made another video to complete it.
So here’s what you will learn in this tutorial:
- How to imprint a solid on a plate
- How to mesh more finely around a contact area
- How to create a contact normal
- How to assign a contact between a solid and a plate
- How to assign a forced displacement
Here’s the video:
After watching this video, I want you to have a full understanding about how to simulate a multi-part system in Salome-Meca with glued contacts.
If something is still unclear (as many things actually are), please leave a comment and let me know, I’ll talk about it in a next video!
Thanks for watching!
Need other Salome-Meca Tutorials?