If you’ve been reading my blog for some time, you probably know that I have written a lot of blog posts about modal analysis.
Not long ago, I did a webinar about modal analysis which had some additional details I have never really mentioned in my previous videos, so I decided to turn it into another video ;-)
This time, there are slides and even a bit of theory… so if you are interested to know the equations behind modal analysis, this might be interesting for you.
Here’s the video:
In this video, you will learn:
- What modal analysis is
- The kind of results you can get from modal analysis
- The concepts to understand well for modal analysis
- Natural frequencies, Fourier transform and how frequency and time domains are linked
- A bit of theory about modal analysis
- What you don’t get doing modal analysis