A new video tutorial for Salome Meca full of new stuffs is coming your way!
Nonlinear Hertz Contact Tutorial
I did in the past a post about the Hertz contact… 4 years ago wow… time flies ;-)
Time to show you how to do that with a proper axisymmetric model in Salome-Meca 2018.
This is also the first Nonlinear Static Tutorial I make with Salome Meca… so if you always wanted to know how to go into nonlinear, this video is for you!
In this Salome-Meca 2018 Tutorial, you will learn:
- How to create a simple 2D axisymmetric model geometry
- How to mesh it simply with tetra elements
- How to correct groups and define the right contact surfaces
- How to set up a Nonlinear Static Analysis in Aster Study with contact
- How to post-process the contact pressure to print out a curve directly in Salome-Meca
- I’ll show you in bonus how to set a multi-stage study and what you can do with that.
Note that I didn’t post-processed the results in Paravis in this video to show you the animation, but that can be totally done following the same procedure I used in the following tutorial:
For more videos about Salome-Meca, check this page: