I finally got the time to finish this new Salome-Meca Tutorial that a lot of people asked me!
I hope you will like it :)
In this video you will learn:
- How to create a 2D axi-symmetric plate model in Geom
- How to mesh it with an arithmetic distribution gradient on one side
- How to perform a steady state thermal study with Code_Aster
- How to check the temperature and the thermal gradient in paravis
- How to create a new mechanical mesh set and project the thermal model on the mechanical model
- How to use the temperature field result of the thermal analysis as a thermal load in a mechanical analysis and how to calculate the thermal deformation
- How to check the results including stress in Paravis
If this is useful for you, please subscribe to my channel and give a like to the video!
Thank you so much
Check my other Salome-Meca Tutorials here: