In this video, I will start from the multilayer transducer model that I described in depth in this article.
- First, I will show you how to modify the geometry to make it parametric.
- And then, I will show you how to post-process all that with scripting!
This article will go more in depth than other articles I wrote about OnScale previously, so make sure you have a basic understanding of the software before starting
Part 1 – How to make your Transducer design Parametric
I will show you:
- How to change the design to make the geometry parametric
- How to create variables
- How to sweep those variables and calculate all the designs at the same time using the cloud
- How to post-process the results in the GUI
Part 2 – How to automate Impedance post processing with an OnScale Review Script
I will teach you here:
- How to open and write a review script in OnScale analyst mode
- How to use Review to automate the post-processing
- How to draw an impedance curve using review
- How to make a loop
- How to calculate back the parametric variables and output messages to the console
- How to extract resonance pic and frequency using a simple function
- How to export all of that in a CSV File
Where can I find those models and scripts?
Model and scripts are available here
If this video was useful to you, leave a comment and let me know!
Thanks for watching