However, there are some assumptions and conditions that you have to be aware of before using the power of linear static analysis. Ignoring them could prove very dangerous.
This is a free video course to teach you the method and theory that is used in linear static analysis.
What you will learn in details:
- Why linear static helps tremendously to check product design
- The fundamental assumptions you should absolutely know
- Some simple theory that tells everything in one simple formula
- How to constrain and load your model correctly
- How to use contacts between parts and the traps to avoid
- How to go from linear static to a more advanced analysis
Join the Free FEA video Course
Start the FREE course FEA foundations and acquire the knowledge to understand FEA linear static analysis right away.
Your blog makes FINITE ELEMENTS a really facinating subject!
Thanks for sharing such a detailed and interesting information! You are one of those few people that i know who makes FINITE ELEMENTS a really facinating subject. Keep sharing . I am a huge fan of you :)
Your articles are great to teach simulation engineers...and even the skilled ones!
Thanks Cyprien, after 10 years as simulation engineer within a big automotive company and 5 years as manager of a simulation group, you have have done a work I would have like to do. your scheme and article are very clear, and I use it with my simulation engineer even skilled one. I always request them to explain clearly their results to our "clients" in a simple way even if we put a lot of science our analysis and models. Thanks again for the work you share with the simulation community. Back to basics is always good.